SILVER B2C Franchise Plan @ Value USD5,988 (1 year installment plan)
B2C Reseller Program for Global Franchising
• An upfront Franchise downpayment fee of USD2,095.80 + 1st month installment to be paid in full before embarking on the franchise business. Subsequent remaining 11 months installment per month of USD324.35 to be completed within 1 year binding contract signed. In conclusion. you have to pay USD324.35 x 12 months of the 12 months installment. Minimum months of serving the franchise contract is at least a 6 months at the beginning after contract is signed. Voiding of contract with early termination will have a penalty of USD1946.10. There will be no refund on the upfront Franchise downpayment fee of USD2,095.80.
• As store owner, you get a microsite of the fashionista.boutique with your very own chosen business store name, ending with xxxx.fashionista.boutique
• As part of the commitment for joining our franchise, every franchisee will pledge to perform their utmost effort to hit a sales target of USD30,000 every quarterly (There are 4 quarters in a year. Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4 ) through digital marketing, social media sharing and marketing their own network.
• Store owner will earn 80% of every quarterly total sales revenue whilst the company fashionista.boutique will take the remaining 20% sales revenue for every quarters. (Profiting sharing ratio will be 80% : 20%)
• Store owner must commit to handle all online sales transactions and customer services as part of the franchise business responsibility.
• A legal franchise agreement will be signed upon upfront initial full payment of Franchise downpayment fee USD2,095.80 + 1st month installment USD324.35 = USD2,420.15
• Yearly Award and Recognition for Top Franchisee Performer, eg Channel Asia Innovation Awards as spanning value-added resellers, the awards will celebrate the channel across seven categories – Partner Value; Emerging Tech; Vendor Value; Distributor Value; Personal Innovation; Channel Choice and Hall of Fame.
Real customer reviews